Wednesday, July 2, 2014

it just got real

How did this happen? We have two weeks. TWO WEEKS! Until we blow this popsicle stand we call home.

In 14 short days we will board a plane, fly for a ridiculous amount of hours, land SAFELY (ugh hate flying) & start our three week adventure.

There are a few things I'm worried about...I know, already?!

First - I'm an over packer. I will pretty much bring a suitcase full of ten outfits for one weekend because you NEVER KNOW what will happen.

It's the girl scout in me.

But when you're backpacking through Europe, you really can't do that. So of course I think - It's summer. It's hot out. I don't need winter clothes.

WRONG.

Thanks to the wondering iPhone weather app, I saw that it's raining in all of the countries we're going to. RAINING!

Now I have to re-think everything I thought I would need. Or not need. 

Umbrella? I guess I need to pack one of those. Pants? I guess I should have a pair. Water proof jacket? Apparently it will come in handy.

I'm so overwhelmed & confused right now. But on the bright side, I did find some semi-cute walking sandals at Marshall's today!

I didn't think it would be possible but hey, $40, designed for longs walks & a "hip" design? How could I say no.


Not horrible, right?

Well, only two more weeks & a million things to do. Next on my list - find a hat! Harder than it sounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment